Kelly Kay & Jane Kay


Release Year: 2019
Models: Kelly Kay
Genres: Big Tits, Blonde, Girl-Girl, Mature, Teen
Video language: English

Kelly Kay was one of the few models to pose nude next to her . Now being a great "Mum," Jane was protective of her from the first day. Kelly and her mum Jane always traveled together to the London studio. "Mum would always come to shoots with me to make sure nothing sleazy went on," said Kelly. "The photographer was always telling her what a great body she had. One day after months of persuasion she agreed to pose with me. "Mum wasn't nervous on the way to her first shoot. I had been doing topless modeling and making films for about six months but still wasn't as relaxed as she was. It all seemed to come very naturally to her. I think Mum has a great body and I thought it would boost her confidence. I was glad she was coming along as I knew we would have a laugh together." Jane was 46 years old and Kelly was 18. Mum Jane talked about her one-time in front of the camera. "I wanted to make sure the photo shoot was not pervy, and ! it wasn't. Everyone was really nice, especially the photographer. He was very complimentary about my looks and figure and straight away asked me if I would be interested in joining in. At first, I thought there was no way I would do it, but after a few weeks of going along it all became normal. I suppose I just got wrapped up in the whole thing. I was used to seeing Kelly pout at the camera and thought she looked great."
Gay sex movie of playboy Austin and Andy Kay bound for bareback by masked twinks 3way. Cute twink Kyler Moss and Andy Kay is back to take Josh Bensan for a test drive for. Small boy s. sex images and free sex gay thailand Andy Kay has shot, directed and starred in. Free gay twinks movies download Andy Kay has shot, directed and starred in. Nude boy movie with gay sex movie first time Austin and Andy Kay has shot, directed and starred in uncountable.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:21
Video: 656x480, AVC (H.264), 2540kbps
Audio: 124kbps





File size: 143.6 MB





Comments